Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New QUIZ

Who was your favorite teacher? Miss Nelson- fo so, 5th grade at EHS with Khaki

Where did you first encounter FWM? I feel like we knew each other as soon as we were born.

Who is your favorite Brady? I actually really liked Jan, because she was the whiny middle child like me.

What is your favorite Mexican dish? Fa-geetas

Who were the members of the Steak Club? - don't know but I remember the Shelby's Angels (by the way Shelby is blind now from Diabetes- I find this truly sad as he is a wonderful fellow)

What brand of underwear do you like? I am not brand particular- I try to get cute stuff that doesn't cut off my circulation and leave nasty red lines

What is your favorite BR bar? Hmmmm it's been 13 years since I lived in Baton Rouge so I am not very hip - but at it's time it was The Library or The Bayou (I was a Chime Streeter)

Of all the cars that you have owned, which is your favorite? I really like my Bora (a.k.a. Jetta) that I drive now.

Would you consider getting a bowl cut? I will leave that to my 3 year old who looks like a cute little preppy kid with his (in my mother's opinion). I avoid short haircuts as they enhance my tendency to a little plump

Do you prefer your sausage in patty or link form? I have to say that don't have a preference. I mean I like the patty equally to the link. But I like the sound of cracking the skin on a link (is that weird?)

2 comments:

Nat D said...

Is that weird? A little! And I don't think you are whiney at all. You are assertive and get what you want. You are Notnilc!

Elizabeth H. said...

Shelby is blind? That is awful.