Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bitch Blog


Ok- so I have not been posting lately. Mostly because I can only do it at work (which I am not supposed to do) because it is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE for me to work on the computer when I am at home because Madison wants to sit on my lap and hit all the keys and begs for me to go on the Anniejuneleoquincy site a.k.a Little Einstein site and play. Also I was struck with an inner ear infection on Saturday morning at 7.30am - the pain was so intense that I went to the ENT Emergency clinic at the hospital becuase A) I thought my ear drum was going to burst and B) the pain was so intense I thought I was going to pass out..
So that is the reason why I haven't been blogging. Now to my current topic I have to bitch
Bitch #1
I have been having some "challenges" (as my father would call them) at work. I have a colleague who is extremely anal about the way she works - which is fine- but lately she has been "controlling" my work. "Why did you do this?" " Why did you do that?" " Why are you here early?" "Have you sent this or that?" Basically I want to yell "why don't you mind your own FREAKING business and let me get on with mine" But being the civilized person that I am - I have so far refrained. This morning I asked her simply to modify the way in which she sends me FYI messages as they are a bit cryptic for me and the response was "why are you so irritated this morning" ------YIKES...

Bitch #2
This bitch goes out to a person that will remain unnamed- However put in a general way, I really hate when someone bombards with demands- do this, do that, get on it right away- I do it with the quickness of a cowboy drawing for his life and then when I say ok- "i've done it- now what?" and they respond- oh well, I don't want to work on that now - it's late, I'm resting, I've got over things to do....etc etc. If you are not serious about something DO NOT BREAK MY BALLS ABOUT IT.
At this point I have made some decisions about my life and for now I am going it alone....
-- 

No comments: