Monday, January 7, 2008

17.20 Monday afternoon


Well, it is completely pitch black dark outside at 5.20pm for those of you on a 12 hour clock. I am at work and have been typing my little heart out since 10.30. I am going on South Beach from today until my 10 year wedding anniversary- which is on February 14th 2008. I mean really, my child is now fully three so I can't use "I had a baby" as an excuse anymore. However, I have that "getting off of pasta" headache now. I have tried to do this diet like 4 times and I always gives up after about 4 days...Courage (spoken with a French accent- ku-rahj).

3 comments:

Nat D said...

My god, 10th anniversary; that''s CRAZY!!!

Katherine C. said...

Holy cow, has it been 10 years already? Yes, I suppose it has. I am not looking forward to losing baby weight yet again.

Elizabeth H. said...

Damn, you were such the child bride. SB is pretty restrictive. Why don't you try Weight Watchers online? More Madison pic, please!