Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wednesday Again


So here we are in the middle of the week. So far exciting news is that I have been granted Italian citizenship and once I decide to schump my way downtown to Palazzo Vecchio to make an appointment for the swearing in ceremony then we will be on our way. I can only do it on Mon. Wed. and Friday from 8-30-1pm so probably I will make it down there this Friday. In the meantime the chiropractor is going well - I am sore and feel bruised but apparently there is a noticeable difference in my mongy arm - so that is well worth it. What else - Maddy Moo is now pretty much sleeping in his own bed which is great, but he is refusing to do "pee pee" or "poo poo" in the potty. He is also reverting back to not using utensils and has started to do lots of grunting and pointing instead of talking - I am insisting that he "use his words" on that one mostly because it drives me crazy to be grunted at. So that's it for now. It is now 10 to 9am and I must get going - work has been crazy but today should be calmer so I might get a chance to write more.

No comments: