Friday, July 6, 2007

EAT ME??


I saw this picture of toast and it appealed to me (yes, ok I am a bit of a perv)....mostly because I was having my second breakfast of the morning at my desk ---spilling the requisite crumbs and what not on my key board etc. As you will know if you read the previous bit . I awoke at 4.30am and never went back to bed this morning. So at 5.50am I meandered down to the coffee bar at the end of my street and had a whole wheat brioche and a cappuccino..now at 10am I was getting the stomach rumblings of a person who needs to eat and therefore decided upon a second breakfast of toast with sugar free jam (strawberry) and low fat yogurt along with a cafe latte. So here I am at 10.15 - came into work 1 hour early so I can have a long lunch today as one of my colleagues has taken the day off and the other is arriving late...........oh, guess what? TGIF --- or was it GFI Piscopal Hi -go 4 it!!!

No comments: