Thursday, July 5, 2007


What's been going on with me lately - I am not feeling my usual sunny self. Well, not entirely true, when I talk to a good friend who exceeds in gaining a unexpected giggle out of me I feel great, but on the whole I am feeling a bit down these days ..........could it be lack of sleep? Maybe. Change in the weather? A possibility. Or am I just looking for a new adventure and haven't found it yet. Hard to say. Work is monotonous, I have started smoking again, my back hurts...... I am not longer feeling like the spritely Clinton that I long to be. Hmm I need to reflect on this.

I have a pool party with friends (kids and hubbies included) this weekend and I plan to ROCK OUT with my um um out... For real, we will grill out, have a splash in the pools, drink a little and hopefully have a few laughs. Maybe it will be just the trick to turn my frown upside down

1 comment:

Nat D said...

I'd say that picture of the weiner dog as a weiner should elicit a giggle or two! Hopefully just summer slumps...just think of old days and the paper mache _____ party! Hopefully things will start looking up- let me know if I can help. xoxo