Wednesday, July 18, 2007

90210



Let's talk about 90210 for a minute - can I just say that either you were a Brenda fan or a Kelly fan
I personally was a Brenda fan and my friend Eliza was a Kelly fan--- blasphemy. How can you go for the
blonde, rich girl whose biggest problem in life is choosing a boyfriend - which she steals from her "best friend"
Of course, she pays for this in the end by

  1. having her mother marry her geeky friend's father and having a late in life baby
  2. overdosing on diet pills
  3. becoming a victim of a sinister cult
  4. becoming a crack whore
  5. getting burned in a fire
  6. stalked by her fellow burn member
  7. shot in a drive by shooting
  8. ????
It seems a lot, but as Brenda says, "if i looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."

All I have to say is DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a Andrea Zuckerman fan. Just joking. Brenda was too earnest for me...I was a Kelly fan. Although, later in the show she began to purse her lips at each sign of trouble, which meant she pursed her lips for like 47 of the 52 minutes of the show. Have a great vacation--give Cat my love!

Elizabeth H. said...

I know that back in the day they looked great, but now they all look like they are wearing "mom"jeans. I liked Brenda and Kelly. Donna and Andrea got on my nerves.