Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TUESDAY JUNE 19TH 2007

Well, today is Tuesday and so far my week is going ok. Madison was sick all last week with fever and had an earache over the weekend. He went back to school today even though he was up from 3.30-5.30am and has now decided that he wants to sleep on the floor now. I mean I don't really care if he sleeps on the floor, it seems that the parquet is cooler.
Alessandro on his quest to have some place "to put his ass" this summer bought an inflatable swimming pool for his mother's garden (see picture above). It is quite nice as far as red neck pools are concerned. And it is nice to have a cool place to "put your ass" in this hot summer heat.
On another note, my very good friend is pregnant. Of course, I am super happy for her, yet just a bit jealous as I yearn to have a sibling for Maddy. One day, just not now.
Tonight I am going to eat Japanese with an old student of mine from my teaching days and am most pleased about that.... yummy, raw fish!!!! This weekend my friend is hosting a quite pool party at her mom's house in the country--should be fun, although I am not overly excited about showing off my muffins to strangers. Oh well, it reminds me of a song I once heard
"my baby's got love handles- something I can hang on to
my baby's got love handles- something I can hang on to
my baby's got love handles- something I can hang on toooooooooooo"

This morning I went to my first ever chiropractic appointment and I have to say that I am quite pleased and am hoping that he can cure me of my many aches and pains. Well that's pretty much it for Tuesday June 19th 2007.

2 comments:

Nat D said...

Put your ass here, Biatch!

wabi sabi said...

What you mean saying OLD STUDENT grrrr