Friday, June 22, 2007

TIRED??


SLEEP DEPRIVATION

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sleep deprivation is a general lack of the necessary amount of sleep. A person can be deprived of sleep by their own body and mind, as a consequence of some sleep disorders, or deliberately. Sleep deprivation has sometimes been used as an interrogation technique or as an instrument of torture. It has been reported that sleep deprivation affects tens of millions of adults each year.[1]. Sleep deprivation (in sleep deprivation therapy) has also been used as a treatment for depression.

This is the definition of sleep deprivation and I am sure that I am suffering. This morning I had the pleasure of being awoken by the cat who decided to jump on the dresser and knock all the brick a brack (of which I have a lot) on the floor. I proceed to push her out the room and shut the door controlling my homicidal urges. Then as soon as "I lay me down to sleep" I began to receive little kicks in my side. I know that Maddy is not doing it on purpose to deprive me from sleep but never the less I had to have talk with Babbo this morning about the fact that his single sleeping days are over. I don't really care where anyone sleeps as long as I get to sleep and right now I am apparently the only on who isnt. Enough is enough!!!!

No comments: