Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's Champagne Thursday!


I have decided that Thursday is one of my most favorite days (out of the7 I have to choose from ). Why you ask? Well, I'll tell you ... it is the hope of a wonderful weekend that is just peaking around the corner. By the time Friday rolls around you sort of know how your weekend is going to unfold - either you have made plans or you know that really you are going to be puttering around the house thinking" God it's the weekend and I have nothing but housework in front of me." And for those of us who have kids, Saturday and Sunday morning are no different than the working days. We are up at the light of dawn anyway.... So on Thursdays I like to imagine that I am going to have a fabulous weekend full of fun, excitement, romance, passion, eating, drinking, dancing with a little bit of hot sex thrown in there. Now in reality usually none of this happends but on Thursday I have that optimistic attitude that the weekend is only a day away and anything could happen. So pop that champagne and celebrate what could be....

1 comment:

Nat D said...

my oh my, when did your blog turn into a steamy romance site that includes the agenda of "hot sex"? Well, I guess it was just today.