Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Are You Experienced?


"Suffering, danger and poverty are all fine by me, but dirt and disease are two things I happen to hate".
I am not sure why people want to suffer whilst on holiday. I mean I suppose if my funds and vacation days were unlimited then I guess I might consider it - but probably not. I imagine a holiday to be just that -- something better than everyday - not worse. I don't want to be too hot, nor too cold. I want to eat food that I recognize at least what it is and 9 out of 10 times is delicious. I want to sleep on a comfy bed and not be eaten alive by bugs. Mostly I would like to lay in the sun and have a super sexy cabana boy bring me frozen margaritas and pina coladas all day... this is a vacation. Tromping around a hot, third world country just waiting until the dysentery hits is not my idea of fun..call me crazy?

No comments: