Thursday, October 25, 2007

Haircut


So I had this idea the last time I went to the hairdresser's that I wanted to cut my hair short - because I am now in my 30's (yuck) and need a more sophisticated do....well, bless her, my hairdresser E slowed me down and told me to think it over and leave it for the next time. Thank goodness I did- because I was looking at some pics the other day of when my hair was really long and I am nostalgic for my silken mane....I wish I had the money to get extensions on a whim like Britney Spears who one day was bald and the next day has hair pratically down to her navel. Not that I want to in any way resemble Brit (already my British friend introduced me as - Clinton-->she's from Louisiana and talks just like Britney Spears)....such is my heritage. The best thing that ever came out of Kentwood was the water. Full Stop! No, I feel bad for Brit, she was born WT and will remain that way...it's in her blood. Just like when you see certain children and they have that WT look. They can be wearing cute clothes and whatnot but there is no denying it. There is something in the pallor of their skin or the way their hair is not combed or too long bangs, there is that indescribable knowledge of their legacy....oh well. So needless to repeat that NO I did not bob my hair.

1 comment:

Nat D said...

such a wealth of posts so suddenly, I'm totally enjoying your presence again. yeaQ!