Wednesday, October 24, 2007

back in black


Ok, so I am back after not blogging for quite some time. New things in my life....stress stress and more stress. I have seen more doctor in the last few weeks than I care to think about. I have had back problems, headaches, stomach problems etc etc....nothing wrong but stress. What is causing all this stress??? Indecision. I have decided that not being sure about something is worse than knowing something bad. Because if you have clear information-even if it is not pleasing information you can react..but to when you are unsure you have to dwell on the what ifs. It's the what-ifs in life that will kill us.
Example- theoretical of course
I hate my job, my boss is a jerk....need the salary, job market is sucky...what do I do???
What makes me happy? What job would I like? I DONT KNOW: I know I don't like what I have but I don't know what I want.....this is the worst possible situation for anyone to be in.
Because your own indecision makes you angry at yourself but you feel impotent so you blame others for your lack of happiness, satisfaction yadda yadda yadda....

Happiness....it's a path and not a destination!

No comments: