Friday, October 26, 2007

Coffee, Tea, ME???


I have been drinking lots of hot tea lately. Not to say that I have replaced coffee, but here in Eye-tallee coffee lasts a whole 2 seconds to chug, like a shot and then it's over. Instead with weather outside being frightful, having hot tea at my desk is delightful. Mostly I have been kidding myself drinking lots of Tisane (non-tea tea). Basically anything that does not contain TEA can not be called tea- For example cammomile can not be called tea, this is a tisane or warm beverage. I learned this when I was a waitress at a Tea Room when I lived in the PORT. I have to say that I had fun in the Port for a year, but that was enough for me. Either way, been drinkin' lots of tea.

1 comment:

Nat D said...

You can join the Tea Club. I think that Katherine Creech and I might be the only members so far. (And the club has been kicking since 8th grade...)