Wednesday, April 23, 2008

work work work

So I am at work and after only an hour I hate it!!! Whatever, my brother-in-law's brother MATT
is magically in Florence for the day with his NEW GF and of course I am taking some time off of work in order to have lunch with them...really excited as I love Matt (in a brotherly way of course) and I am the FIRST to meet the new gerlfriend! so of course my opinion is going to be super serious as I am of course probably the most critical of all my sister's (at least out loud) and notice EVERYTHING...hopefully she is not stupid. I mean not that I think she will be but that is my fear- I can forgive ugly, I can forgive poor fashion sense (my sister's maybe not) but STU-PID I cannot forgive..sorry all those dumb dumbs out there but I have no sympathy for you...not that I think I am super smart but people who are just stupid cause me pain- its almost physical...i am thinking back on certain cousins' ex-girlfriends and THANK GOD they married someone else because could not have handled stupid in the family...back to work..

2 comments:

Nat D said...

You ARE super smart, Notnilc! Which B-I-L's Brother? Carden's side or Catharine's?

j-ro said...

whats depressing is that I think i'm getting dumber as i get older- or maybe its all the children i have? either way- it's all going downhill...at least i don't need no stinkin brains to apply paint to canvas!