Friday, August 10, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY IT'S FRIDAY



I have been horribly neglecting my blog - but I have a good excuse- all that is new in my life is an overwhelming amount of work.....YUCK! Last night as I was making tomato sauce - out of fresh tomatoes and various other ingredients I was wondering to myself it I would like to be a chef- low key - do cooking lessons etc ....hmmm I am so like Otis of K & S that it is incredible...except for somethings.. I mean I have two emotions - antsy and testy, maybe I am hyperactive, but if so I am the laziest hyperactive person I have ever met. I have no idea what I want out of my life, what truly makes me happy- besides Madison and champagne and dark chocolate..... I loved teaching and am sorry that I don't do it anymore - financial needs prevail, but hopefully one day I will find a way to make this professional valued by others in a more economical way. It's too bad I am not
  1. Independently wealthy
  2. Married to someone who is independently wealthy
  3. In a situation where those around me are not concerned about money

However, this is not the case. I have to get back to work now as I my 60 minutes of lunch are up. Hopefully over the weekend I can catch up and put some more photos on from our Sicilian holiday.

1 comment:

Nat D said...

yeaaaaa! welcome back to the blogosphere!