Friday, August 10, 2007

FILL ME UP BUTTERCUP


I absolutely love this song. It reminds me of my college room mate Misty who used to love to sing it when we were getting ready to go out. I was talking to a friend the other day about what a crazy time I had in college-- there were some not so great things, but for the most part I had a FANTASTIC time. I don't remember lots of it...lots of this, and a little bit of that- but we rocked out....I have been feeling very nostalgic lately for these days and others even further back. Who knows why- I am not involved in a project and that is a problem for me. I need to create something new .... snaps for N who has created Lost and Found Hound for lost and recovered animals....recently I spent some time with my long lost cousin Kevin and he shared some k-nowledge with me....TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND. This is very insightful and I am trying to do this- but it is harder than you think... to be continued....

2 comments:

Nat D said...

WHere are you Clinton?????????????

Nat D said...

Come back! COME BACK!!!!!