Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Christmas time....


So it has been a long time since I have written anything and I think probably I will start writing more as I will probably have lots of free time on my hands now. Don't even understand people anymore. It seems like an entirely different world that I live in than the one I grew up in...I guess it is just my perspective that has changed. I truly never believed that people could be mean just to be mean and for no other reason. I have made lots and lots of mistakes in my life, but I never ever was mean intentionally trying to be mean. At least I don't recall ever doing it. I have been catty and bitchy but not mean for meaness sake. Whatever, I have got to move on and find a new project to keep me busy. I would like to take a moment and thank God for my children..they are absolutely the best thing I have ever been given. A gift that keeps on giving. I mean of course they drive me crazy sometimes and I never thought that I could literally go a year without sleeping through the night, but I have and they are getting older and I love them more each day. When they were born I instantly felt a primal urge to protect them and now I not only feel that, but I love them down to their very being and I LIKE them too. I am proud of them and can't wait to see what wonderful things they are going to accomplish in their lives. I know this is a bit rambly and I am sorry for that, but lately I have had the rug pulled out from under me and have gotten a bit down..but at the end of the day, if my children are safe and happy and protected I got nothing to complain about.

1 comment:

Kudla Trekkers said...

Superb.

SAm
http://www.trekkers.co.cc/